Replace single-use dryer sheets with re-usable eco-friendly dryer balls!
USA MADE and handmade from 100% all-natural hypoallergenic felted alpaca fibers, this sustainable dryer ball has no artificial fillers, chemical dyes or perfumes, so you can protect your skin and clothing in confidence. When it bounces around your laundry machine it increases airflow around wet clothes, sheets or towels, absorbs moisture and reduces static without shedding on your clothing. In addition to softening garments and eliminating wrinkles, it saves electricity by decreasing drying time up to 35% - a win-win for you and the environment!
Simply place this trio of dryer balls in your dryer, add wet clothes and press start. The balls will tumble around with the laundry, evenly distributing heat until everything is dry.
The best part? This multi-use product is so durable it can last anywhere from months to years depending on usage. Even if it shrinks, it remains just as effective and can eventually be composted, leaving zero waste behind, unlike a typical dryer sheet or plastic dryer ball.
Partial to a pretty scent (lavender or lilac, perhaps)? Apply several drops of essential oils to scent your dryer balls. The first time you're applying the oil we recommend sending dryer balls alone on a short cycle or placing them into a closed pillowcase in your dryer so oil spots don't stain any of your favorite fabrics.
#CAREWHATYOUWEAR & CARE HOW YOU CARE FOR YOUR CLOTHING!
Let's all aim for natural beauty and zero-waste with beautiful clothing that looks great while leaving less of a carbon footprint on our environment! Be the change - one garment at a time!
Don't worry, this doesn't harm the alpacas! Learn More About the Alpaca Owners Association
CLICK HERE TO PRINT INFO & INSTRUCTIONS
- USA MADE in California
- ECO-FRIENDLY ETHICAL MATERIALS
- SILHOUETTE: soft round 2.5" sphere of matted textured fibers
- DETAILS: natural colors & sizes vary between each individual product
- Run dryer balls through cycle. Take dryer balls out of dryer & trim off any pilling.
- If additional cleaning is needed after time, run under hot water, add a drop of dish soap, rotate dryer ball between palms until lathered & rinse in warm, then cold water & air dry or machine dry.
- Repeat as necessary, up to hundreds & hundreds of washes.
CLICK HERE TO PRINT CARE INSTRUCTIONS