MAJAMAS® EARTH for WOMEN, MEN, MATERNITY (MAJAMAS® FOR MAMAS) & BABY (Shirley & Victor®) are proudly owned by Raggle, Inc.
About our products
Do we sell ethically-made products?
Absolutely! Our sewing is done in family-run shops that are clean and pay fair, live-able wages and we are proud of our commitment to keep our manufacturing as local as possible.
What makes our fabrics eco-friendly?
We purchase our fabrics from USA textile mills based in California that are held to the highest environmental standards possible. We do our very best to only use fabrics that have the smallest impact on the planet.
Our Cotton Modals use a closed loop production process and our GOTS Certified Organic Cottons are grown without pesticides. In some cases, we opt for "reclaimed" printed poly fabrics. These are excess prints headed to a landfill and our goal is use them in our beautiful loungewear instead. Whenever we use a recycled poly fiber, we use a heat transfer process to create our prints in order to cut down on our water usage. Our number one goal is to always seek lower impact alternatives to create our clothing.
We are an Illinois Green Certified company and we operate our office according to the highest environmental standards. We strive to deliver the highest quality garments at the lowest possible cost to you.
Ordering & payment
Where can you order?
- Online at www.majamas.com
- By phone at 1-888-MAJAMAS (625-2627) or +1-708-524-9668
After ordering, a MAJAMAS EARTH Order Confirmation with your order details & tracking number will be sent to you by email. You can also check the status of your order under "Order History" by logging into or creating a new account under My Account..
What payments do we accept?
- American Express
- MAJAMAS EARTH Gift Card
- MAJAMAS EARTH Store Credit
When will you be charged?
When you place your order, your form of payment will be authorized (not charged). This authorization ensures the funds for the order are available while your order prepares to ship. Once your order has shipped, your form of payment will be charged by MAJAMAS® EARTH / Raggle Inc. If your order is cancelled for any reason, the authorization will automatically be removed in 5-7 business days.
We will email a PayPal invoice upon order completion to the billing/account email provided during online checkout. If PayPal account email is different, please provide this email within the "Comments or Special Instructions" section at online checkout. Payment is expected to be received within 72 hours.
What about back-ordered products?
We occasionally have merchandise for sale that has not yet been received or has sold out & is being restocked. You can still order these items to reserve your favorite color or size - we'll ship it to you when supplies are replenished! Back-ordered merchandise is noted at checkout in your Shopping Bag. Back-ordered items will ship with standard shipping once they arrive at our studio unless otherwise instructed by customer.
How can you change or cancel an order?
All orders for in-stock goods normally ship within 24-48 hours. Any cancellations of orders must be made within 24 hours of placing order or the order is considered firm & ship-able. Please give us a call or shoot us an email if you would like to make any changes to your order!
Do we charge tax?
We are required to collect local sales tax in selected states.
Exchanges & returns
What do you need to know about exchanges and returns?
Here are a few things to keep in mind...
- Exchanges must be postmarked within 30 days of delivery
- Full-priced items are eligible for return or exchange. Credit will be given minus any shipping costs we incurred when sending your order
- If you purchase final sale items or marked down items, we will accept them back for EXCHANGE ONLY or a Store Credit while supplies last
- We will only accept unwashed & unworn items with tags attached
- Customer is responsible for the shipping cost of returns
- If exchanging, Customer pays to ship item to us but we will pay the shipping when sending the item they want in exchange back to them
- Absolutely ALL PANTIES are a Final Sale. Due to health regulations, we are unable to accept back any panties (underwear)
- Please email us for prior authorization before returning items- email@example.com
- We reserve the right to refuse worn, washed or damaged items that keeps them from being resold or donated
How can you return an item?
- Download, print, and fill out the MAJAMAS EARTH Exchange & Return Form
- Cut label along dotted line below
- Completely cover with tape & apply to package
- Ship your returns using USPS. We suggest adding Delivery Confirmation or Insurance to your packages for tracking purposes. If a different shipping service is required, please call customer service for a different address.
What do you need to know?
- All Domestic online orders ship via USPS
- Orders ship within 24 hours if received by 3pm CST Monday - Friday. We do not ship on Saturdays or Sundays.
- USPS Priority Mail will arrive in 3-5 business days after shipment.
- USPS Express Mail will arrive in 1-2 business days after shipment. Next day shipment is not guaranteed.
- Our shipping rates vary by destination & weight of order
- We ship internationally! Customers are responsible for ALL additional taxes and duties at the time of delivery. We have no control of these fees and we recommend checking with your local post office for a complete list of how duties and taxes are calculated for your Country/Province. Be sure to know what you will be responsible for BEFORE you order. These additional fees can get pricey.
Get your shipping quote within your cart under the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section.
Information provided to MAJAMAS EARTH is used solely for the internal purpose of processing your order & occasional promotional material. Your email may be used for promotions & newsletters solely by MAJAMAS EARTH, all of which you may unsubscribe from at any time.
We will never sell or share this information with anyone outside of MAJAMAS EARTH!
What do we collect?
- Contact information, including email addresses
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences & interests & other information relevant to customer surveys/offers
What do we do with the info we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs & provide you with better customer service. WE NEVER SELL YOUR INFORMATION OR SHARE IT WITH ANY OTHER ENTITIES! We only ask for it to:
- Make product & service improvements
- Send you promotional emails about new products & special offers
- Internal record keeping
What about security?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic & managerial procedures to safeguard & secure the information we collect online.
We are unable to save or collect credit card information. Your credit card details are scrambled upon receiving your final order so we are unable to see the information entered from your card. This protects you and keeps anyone who's processing your order from seeing your payment information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added & the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes & dislikes by gathering & remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic & improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful & which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.